We are so happy you are here!
Thank you for taking time to be with us for this event. Your participation & team efforts in education matter. We appreciate you.
Event Welcome & Overview
We are delighted that you will be joining us for the 2021 MPSEOC Summer Conference! Here are instructions and other useful information to help you enjoy the event.
Conference Event Center & Lounge
We have worked hard to try and make this as easy, informative, & fun as we can in this new hybrid model! This "Conference Event Center & Lounge" will be the main event hub for all your needs.
What else does the Conference offer?
- Event Welcome & Overview
- Event Center & Lounge
- Live Sessions
- Partners & Sponsors
- Membership Meeting
- Photo Booth
- Success Story Board
- & More
Live Session Details
The virtual environment & live session links will be posted within 24 hours of the event starting on July 26, 2021.
- Special Interest Session | New Professionals Institute @ 10:00 a.m. MST on Monday, July 26, 2021
- Special Interest Session | Montana Tribal College Team Gathering @ 10:00 a.m. MST on Monday, July 26, 2021
- Conference Welcome & Opening Session kicks off at 11:00 a.m. MST. on Monday, July 26, 2021
- All virtual session links are LIVE & shared at the Conference Event Center & Lounge under "Live Sessions."
- Conference Backgrounds | You are welcome to choose from a variety of fun Conference backgrounds to use if you would like.
- All virtual sessions will be hosted via Zoom Technology. More Zoom information | Zoom Tutorials
- If you have additional technical questions regarding the event, please reach out to the MPSEOC team for help. We are here to help you have a great conference experience!
- The conference is designed to offer a hybrid of virtual & in-person options. This means that sessions are available for viewing at the time listed on the agenda—and not until then. When the sessions start, you will simultaneously be watching the video presentations along with other conference participants (sometimes a mix of virtual and in-person participants)—and you will be able to comment and engage in real-time with others via the session's chat function!
- All sessions are in Mountain Standard Time.
- Please check the "Event Center & Lounge" page for any changes or updates to the agenda.
Join the conversation on social media #MPSEOC2021
Post what you've heard, what you're snacking on, sessions you attend, photo's you take, and whatever else you want to share to the #MPSEOC2021 hashtag.
Social Media Handles @MontanaColleges
- Twitter: TWITTER
- Facebook: Follow FACEBOOK and click the "Like" button.
- Instagram: INSTAGRAM
- LinkedIn: Follow LINKEDIN
Do you have more questions or need help? Please contact us. We are here to help you have a wonderful conference experience! Contact us @ Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com | 406.531.3531
We are so excited to see you soon!
~The MPSEOC Team